Usui | Holy Fire III Reiki Class Level I & II
Time & Location
About The Event
Holy Fire III - Usui Reiki Level I & II
Reiki I and II are taught together during a two day intensive in a loving, sacred way. You will receive placements (attunements) to the Reiki I and II energy, which allow you to access greater healing energy.
All the information and techniques are covered including:
- What is Reiki? How does it work?
- What is energy.
- The Tree Pillars of Reiki
- The Holy Love experience that places Divine Love into your heart
- Gassho meditation
- Reiji-ho – using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Byosen Scanning – detecting where Reiki is needed
- Gyoshi ho – sending Reiki with the eyes
- Koki ho – using the breath to send Reiki
- Kenyoku – a method to cleanse ones energy field
- Dr. Hayashi Healing Guide for specific conditions
- The history of Reiki & The Reiki Ideals
- The Reiki hand positions and giving treatment. (Self-treatment and for others)
- Preparing for Reiki Level I & II (Preparing for attunment/placement, before, during and after the attunement)
- Using Reiki for pets, plants, food, crystals, and more.
- Reiki for pregnancy, babies and children.
- Anatomic illustration for Reiki (Endocrine and Lymphatic System)
- The Reiki II symbols and how to use them, with practice time.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits or create new, healthy ones, heal traumas and much more.
- Distant healing to send Reiki to family, friends, and world situations.
- Protecting your energy field from negativity or picking up other’s energy
- Intuitive methods of hand placement
- Group Reiki
and much, much more.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment and using the Reiki Symbols to access Reiki Level 2.
While practice takes place during the class, it is haggle encouraged that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. This additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one, or more, people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is suggested to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
Get $20 credit towards our in-class store for bringing your own Reiki Bed. (Not required)
Get $20 credit towards our in-class store for referring a friend.
If you need to order a Biomat contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Not required)
- Reiki Class I&II$200$2000$0
- Retake Class$100$1000$0